Do you want to go through your life not knowing what it’s like to strive for the worst? Yeah, neither do we! Well, here’s our chance!
How Low Can Your Logo? We are testing your capacity to willingly create that which you spend your entire life trying not to create: the worst logo ever. Participants have the chance to conjure up design demons from the darkest nether regions of their inner world and be purged of them forever. The process looms with graphic doom and will undoubtedly leave the best among us contorted in pain. But may the lowest of the low-brow win! The logo lancelot with the worst design will surely bask in the glory of industry infamy for generations to come.
YOU WILL BE JUDGED
All entries will be judged by the populace. The logos with the most “thumbs-down” (the good kind of bad) will move on to round two. The reigning champions will be crowned by our high-brow, never so-disreputable judges.
YOU WILL BE REWARDED
The winner will receive these fine awards from our sponsors:
- One (1) Laserdisc player. One (1) copy of Robot Monster (1953), considered to be one of the worst of the worst films ever. Two (2) pairs of 3D glasses. One (1) bag of popcorn.
- 1 Year Subscription to Print Magazine.
- 1 Year Subscription to How Magazine.
- 1 copy of each Graphic Design Referenced, Women of Design, Flaunt and The Word It Book from UnderConsideration.
- 50 18″x24″ 2-color prints from The Half and Half.
- 100 letterpressed business cards from Copper Dog Press.
To know what makes the best worst logo has yet to be discovered. We suspect the champion will be excruciatingly obvious. Read the brief and attack.
How Low Can Your Logo